Located at the heart of Saskatchewan’s forest industry lies Carrier Forest Products Ltd. We are a family-owned company with a corporate culture built on hard work, ingenuity and collaboration. At the forefront of innovation, we are pioneering technological advances in one of Canada’s most stable & grounded industries.
Based out of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and under the direct supervision of the Woodlands Superintendent, the Woodlands Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the harvesting and field operations for operations in Saskatchewan.
- Manage contractor safety, performance, and environmental leadership in the operations
- Plan and execute annual road, harvest and post-harvest programs
- Implements Log Quality program for Contractors
- Professional interaction with Government personnel and industry partners
- Other duties related to operations
Click on the link below for more information.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2021.